Saturday, May 2, 2009

We are in Guangzhou

Abby and I made it safely to Guangzhou late last night. The trip was tiring and long as usual and we were so happy to finally fall into bed. I will post some photos of our more interesting experiences as soon as I can get the camera hooked up.

So here I sit, wide awake at 4:30 am (actually Abby and I were both awake and out of bed at 3:30!). Today we will be meeting another family in our travel group and going out to do some necessities shopping (diapers, formula, bottled water, etc.). The rest of the day will just be spent relaxing!


12 comments:

Angie said...

Horray! You made it!

M and M Girls said...

So exciting to hear that you are in China. Can't wait to hear more and see photos. Yeah!!!
Soak it all in...and enjoy!

Diane and the girls

Jen@KerrnalJournal said...

Glad you made it there safely!! Good luck over the next few days!

ourchinagirls said...

YeeHaw!! Can't wait to see and hear more!!

~~Hugs~~
Christie

day by day said...

so excited to be traveling to China again with you, Vicki!!!

Eileen said...

Best of luck! How fun for Abby to be sharing this trip with you!

Eileen

The Montieth Family said...

I am glad that you made it safely! I can't wait until your Gotcha Day with Miss. Ruby! And, to see pictures!:)

Megan Montieth
Proud Mommy to Emma adopted from Yangdong in February of 2006

Bphatch said...

Glad you both arrived safely!

Chasing Dreams Photography said...

YAY!!!! I kept checking to make sure you made it safe and sound : )
{{{{{hug}}}}}}

Anonymous said...

YEAH! So glad to hear you made it there! Ruby will be in your arms very shortly :)

Anonymous said...

Thrilled you arrived at your destination! HI, REBECCA!! Like others, I'm looking for photo posts. Hugs to you both. I'm eager to see you with RubyJane in arms!

quilt'n-mama said...

I'm so glad to see you guys made it there safely! Can't wait to see you with your sweet new little one also!
Have a great time, can't wait to check again!
Blessings,
Gayly

 

Design by Custom Blog Designs