Happy Mother's Day, Vicki! I love these photos. Abby is so pretty in pink-love the new dress. Ruby made me melt with her smiling face. I'm so happy to see her coming out of her shell. What milestones in just a few days. You make me dizzy! XO
Do so love the red couch pics - glad to have our own! And it looks like it was just a wonderful Mother's Day for you guys - I can think of worse places and ways to spend one!
Married for over 36 years to my dear husband Brian, MOM to three grown sons - Rob (35), Jason (31), Eric (29), and six fabulous daughters from China - Abigayle (11), Nathalie (10), Annabelle (8), Madeleine (8), RubyJane (5), Lilyanne (3).
8 comments:
So Cute! Love the swimming suit. Abby looks beautiful in the pink dress.
Happy Mother's Day, Vicki! I love these photos. Abby is so pretty in pink-love the new dress. Ruby made me melt with her smiling face. I'm so happy to see her coming out of her shell. What milestones in just a few days. You make me dizzy! XO
Oh that smile is just awesome!
Look at that precious smile!! Too cute!
Happy Mother's Day! Loving the smile!
Do so love the red couch pics - glad to have our own! And it looks like it was just a wonderful Mother's Day for you guys - I can think of worse places and ways to spend one!
hugs - aus and co.
Love the green polka dot suit. Ruby is just precious.
So glad your journey is nearing it's end, I know you'll be glad to be home with your other Ladybug Princesses!
Look at that cute Ruby!!!!! She is adorable!!!! I love her little bathingsuit. She is just yummy!!! How is she doing????
Post a Comment