I'm sorry I haven't been able to post much yet. Ruby is grieving so hard and I really need to be with her. She is the most precious little soul. So tiny and fragile and sad. Abby has been such a wonderful big sister. She plays little games with Ruby and doesn't get at all discouraged that Ruby only sits there silently and doesn't respond at all. Abby just keeps on talking so sweetly and shows Ruby how to play.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

.jpg)


8 comments:
That face is the face of an angel. She is so gorgeous! Just don't let her run away like Ellie tried to :-D
What a precious gift you have been given. Ruby is heaven sent. I pray that the grief of transition gives way to smiles and trust as the love you and Abby have for her envelopes your little miss.
I will be praying that Ruby is able to open her heart to you soon. It sounds like Abby is going to make a GREAT big sister.
Mandi
beauty!
Oh Vicki, that picture of her asleep is so precious!!!!! I know the girls will work their Peterson magic on her, and you are so seasoned at this that you know she just has to go through this time. Will be praying for her heart to open up to you and Abby. What a wonderful big sister Abby is to be patient with her. God Bless you all!
Sweet heavenly child she is. She will grieve and then she will rejoice. Time heals all wounds as well as the love of a family - slow and steady as you know all too well.
Diane
Oh reminds me of our sweet little Allison. So sad! Sending prayers for you all!!
Ruby is a lucky child to have a mom who recognizes grief and gives her the space and time to process it.
Post a Comment