Monday, May 4, 2009

Our Precious Ruby

I know you all are just interested in the photos so here they are -- will write all about our day later.




25 comments:

ourchinagirls said...

OMGosh!! She is adorable! And it looks like no tears!
Vicki....you are a lucky Mama!!

~~Hugs~~
Christie

Eileen said...

I'm usually dragging on our early Monday mornings, but I was excited to get up today and see pictures of Ruby! What a stunning little girl! Can't wait to hear how she's doing.

You'll need to add another ladybug next to your name now!

day by day said...

Sooo precious!!!! Congratulations Vicki and family!!!! Can't wait to hear all about your newest Ladybug Princess!!!

Unknown said...

I can't wait to see more pics and hear how things are going! Ruby is just precious!

Stephe said...

OMG, she's just too BEAUTIFUL! Congratulations!!!!!!!!

Bphatch said...

So precious! Can't wait to hear how she is doing!

Truly Blessed said...

Oh Vicki, she's BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!

Congratulations on your darling YD girl! So happy for you!

M and M Girls said...

Veru precious indeed! She is just lovely as lovely can be. I am so excited to see that you have her. Congratulations. I look forward to reading about the day.
Diane

Doug and Terrye said...

Oh how beautiful!!!! I'm sure that sweet little frown will be turned upside down very soon...praying for y'all :)

Terrye in FL

quilt'n-mama said...

Ruby is beautiful! I love the one of her sitting on your lap!
Praying for you!
Blessings,
Gayly

Mission To Macie said...

Congrats!!! She is beautiful!

sgrap said...

Vicki, she is absolutely darling!!! Congratulations!!! Way to go, jie jie Abby, too!!

Chasing Dreams Photography said...

OMG she is adorable!!! Look at that face!!! What an angel : )
Love to all {{{{{{Panda hugs}}}}}

Steve n Coco said...

YAY!!!!!!!! Such a precious baby girl.

Chris said...

Beautiful! what does big sis have to say? Hope the rest of the adjustment goes smoothly

The Ordinary Horse said...

Awwww, she is so adorable. Oh my goodness, I never get tired of seeing a beautiful child unite with family, especially when SHE is a Yangdong baby!!! Congrats. Can't wait to see more photos and hear all about Ruby. Hugs, Sarah and little Eliza

Amie said...

just beautiful!!! what a little sweetie. Happy Happy Day!

:)
Amie

Colleen Trivers said...

Congratulations, Our thoughts and prayers are with you. Speedy trip home.
Colleen T.

MississippiZen said...

She is just beautiful! Congratulations on your new daughter! Now you are the FIVE ladybug princesses!

Anonymous said...

She is beautiful! So glad she's with you, now!
I know that look...Lola had it for the 1st week :(

Bill & Kerri said...

OHHH! Vicki,
She is beautiful.
Congratulations
KErri

Diana of Diana Rambles said...

Your 5th ladybug is quite adorable! Congratulations!!

Diana of Diana Rambles said...

BTW~ I just went and changed the link at photobucket to reflect the 5th ladybug!

Diana of Diana Rambles said...

I should have explained that last comment better. Your signature link was updated at photobucket and now shows Vicki with 5 little ladybugs following!

The Montieth Family said...

Vicki-
Ruby is absolutely PRECIOUS! :)
Megan
Mommy to Emma from Yangdong

 

Design by Custom Blog Designs