Saturday, May 30, 2009

Bath Time Fun

Can you believe that this is the same little baby who cried pitifully during every bath I gave her in China just a few weeks ago??





7 comments:

ourchinagirls said...

What a cutie!! Looks like she has fit right into her place in your family!

~~Hugs~~
Christie

Aus said...

Morning Bicki - yeah - I can, but ain't it amazing what a little love and some unconditional acceptance can do? Well done - continue in a like and similar manner - and enjoy the love and life you've earned! Way to go guys - way to go.

hugs - aus and co.

the meaklims said...

sweet!

Steve n Coco said...

Beautiful! Just beautiful!

The Montieth Family said...

Oh sweet Ruby girl!!! What a wonderful site it is to see her SMILE! I can almost hear her laughter. :)

Megan
Mommy to Emma from Yangdong and Sophie from Yangxi

Dori's Mommy (Diana) said...

She is so adorable!!

Doug and Terrye said...

So many giggly bath-times still ahead for her :)

Terrye in FL

 

Design by Custom Blog Designs