Moments away...yikes. Can't stand the anticipation. I remember it like it was yesterday - both times. Such a great feeling- that rush of emotions. Enjoy all of it. Diane
Another sister... Sweet!!!! I can't wait till August when I get to see her and the rest of the sisters. Have a good time on your "vacation!!" Heather will be here on Friday for 2 weeks.
Married for over 36 years to my dear husband Brian, MOM to three grown sons - Rob (35), Jason (31), Eric (29), and six fabulous daughters from China - Abigayle (11), Nathalie (10), Annabelle (8), Madeleine (8), RubyJane (5), Lilyanne (3).
4 comments:
Can hardly wait to see your her in your arms!
Moments away...yikes. Can't stand the anticipation. I remember it like it was yesterday - both times. Such a great feeling- that rush of emotions.
Enjoy all of it.
Diane
Thrilled to pieces for you!!! I can't wait to read the next post.
Be blessed,
Courtney
Another sister... Sweet!!!! I can't wait till August when I get to see her and the rest of the sisters. Have a good time on your "vacation!!" Heather will be here on Friday for 2 weeks.
Post a Comment