Thursday, February 17, 2011

Attempting to E-mail Posts

Since blogspot is blocked in China I am trying to figure out the e-mail option for posting.  I have heard that the formatting might get a bit off and that photos all appear at the top of posts. But anything will be better than nothing I guess.

 

Tomorrow is the BIG day!  We leave bright and early for China!!  We will fly Seattle to Beijing and then on to Nanjing.  We are supposed to receive Lilyanne on Monday.  Woohoo!!

 

8 comments:

ourchinagirls said...

I can't wait!!

Safe trip,
Christie

day by day said...

Ooooohhhhh.....I did not know you were leaving already. Yippee!!! Can't wait to follow you to China! Have a great trip, Vicki!!!

Duchess of Lanier said...

A family is hugging their child in Nanjing on Monday! Angela from Michigan's son is from my daughter's SWI, XuZhou.
Happy restful four more sleeps!!!
and
Congratulations!
Trena

Duchess of Lanier said...

http://jonathansjourneyhome.blogspot.com/

cara said...

I'm praying for you guys! I can't wait to hear that she is in your arms. Cara

Eileen said...

So glad you're posting!!! I can't wait to see Lily with her Mama!

Did you fly with Hainan or Delta? We're trying to get that all arranged right now. We're leaning toward Hainan.

Aus said...

Vicki - your post came throught 5X5 - if you have any problems e-mail me directly and I'll help you out - aussie @ fuse . net!

Can't wait to hear ya'll are in safe and sound - fair winds and following seas on your travels!

hugs - aus and co.

Unknown said...

Kalina just told me that you should get a limosine to drive all your kids around in! :-) Wouldn't that be a fun idea, and so practical, too! Now if the chauffeur came with it, you'd be set. Have a wonderful trip! Give Ellie and Maddie hugs from us! Can't wait to meet your new sweetie when you get home!

 

Design by Custom Blog Designs