Monday, January 31, 2011

Countdown to Lily -- Three Weeks!

Three weeks from today I will finally be holding our precious Lilyanne Kate XiaoXue. Our travel arrangements are all set -- we leave for China on 2/18 and receive Lily on 2/21. Since I am a world-class procrastinator getting the plane tickets is about all that is done to get us ready to leave. Our suitcases have been pulled out of the closet but not much has been packed in them. This week will be spent running around trying to pick up the rest of the stuff we need, getting a bunch of appointments out of the way, and basically trying to keep from getting too stressed! Woohoo!! China here we come!!

Lily and her special nanny who obviously adores her

7 comments:

Eileen said...

Can't wait to follow your journey!!!

Aus said...

Can't wait to hear that ya'll are on the big silver bird for China!!

hugs - aus and co.

Kath said...

Been following your blog for awhile and oh, how lucky you are to be adopting another beautiful daughter. I have two adopted daughter but wish I could also have six or eight, just not to be! Just want to say hello and will be following. Maybe we can meet for a playdate sometime as we are planning a move to Seattle area in 2011 or 2012.
All the best, Kathleen

Dana said...

I am so excited for you! Another beautiful girl for your family. I hope you have a wonderful journey to your new daughter and I can't wait to see her in your arms.

Lisa said...

Congratulations~She is adorable!

quilt'n-mama said...

happy travels, can't wait to see this special girl in your arms! We are excited, Tuesday are those 3 little letters we have been working towards- DTC!

Bobby and Regina said...

She is just as beautiful as all your other girls!! I know you can't wait! We now have 4 girls from China , and I would love another baby!! How did you find one so young? I have thought lately that I wouldn't mind one more baby!! Blessins, Regina

 

Design by Custom Blog Designs