Oh vicki - such GREAT STUFF here!! She looks just super! Our middle was 18 months when we got her and couldn't sit up or crawl yet - she looks just GREAT!! Oh - and Marie says "thanks for using and ergo!!"
Congratulations! She is darling and sounds like everything is going great for you all. Enjoy getting to know each other! Happy paperwork and fingerprints tomorrow! Trena mom to LL from XuZhou, Jiangsu
What a beautiful little ladybug! She came right from the same room Christian did (by that I mean the civil affairs office in Nanjing is where we first met Christian as well). See the photos here and you will notice it is the exact same room!
Hi Vicki! She is absolutely precious. Congratulations! I received an email from your sweet friend Donna this morning telling me you are in Nanjing. She may have told you I am trying to connect with my new daughter (waiting in Yangzhou's) new Mama! They met him yesterday afternoon in Nanjing! I believe today they are going back to the SWI, so most likely they will meet our precious Emme! Well for now, I look forward to watching your travels in Nanjing. We look forward to being in your shoes again soon!!!! Blessings to you and your beautiful family and newest family member!!! ~Diana
Vicki, she is beautiful! If you have a problem with blogger try the gotrusted site. it is working for us and easy to set up. We have our oath today and leave for home on Friday! CongratulaitonS! Oh, I really wish we could have been together here! Vick http://www.pomafamly.com
Married for over 36 years to my dear husband Brian, MOM to three grown sons - Rob (35), Jason (31), Eric (29), and six fabulous daughters from China - Abigayle (11), Nathalie (10), Annabelle (8), Madeleine (8), RubyJane (5), Lilyanne (3).
15 comments:
Very sweet. Love the hat.
Diane and the girls
Oh Vicki, she is beautiful!
Glad you are having a great trip and praying for you!
Gayly
Love that picture! She sure is sweet. I think she looks a lot like Ruby in that picture:) Can't wait to meet Miss. Lily!
what a blessing. she is beautiful.
She is gorgeous!
Oh vicki - such GREAT STUFF here!! She looks just super! Our middle was 18 months when we got her and couldn't sit up or crawl yet - she looks just GREAT!! Oh - and Marie says "thanks for using and ergo!!"
Great joy for you guys - so happy!
hugs - aus and co.
Congratulations! She is darling and sounds like everything is going great for you all. Enjoy getting to know each other!
Happy paperwork and fingerprints tomorrow!
Trena
mom to LL from
XuZhou, Jiangsu
Do I see a hint of feistiness in that expression? I think I do! I love her already!
Too perfectly precious!
What a beautiful little ladybug! She came right from the same room Christian did (by that I mean the civil affairs office in Nanjing is where we first met Christian as well). See the photos here and you will notice it is the exact same room!
http://www.johnandlisa.com/China8/
Hi Vicki!
She is absolutely precious. Congratulations! I received an email from your sweet friend Donna this morning telling me you are in Nanjing. She may have told you I am trying to connect with my new daughter (waiting in Yangzhou's) new Mama! They met him yesterday afternoon in Nanjing! I believe today they are going back to the SWI, so most likely they will meet our precious Emme! Well for now, I look forward to watching your travels in Nanjing. We look forward to being in your shoes again soon!!!! Blessings to you and your beautiful family and newest family member!!!
~Diana
Vicki, she is beautiful! If you have a problem with blogger try the gotrusted site. it is working for us and easy to set up. We have our oath today and leave for home on Friday! CongratulaitonS! Oh, I really wish we could have been together here!
Vick
http://www.pomafamly.com
Beautiful baby!!Her big sisters will have fun.
she is so stinkin adorable!!!!!!! Love the pictures!!!!! {{{{hug}}}}}
Vicki,
She is so darling and I am so happy for you and your family!!! What a tiny little cutie-pie:) It makes me want to go back. Congrats:)
Reneé and girls in Wa.
Post a Comment