Friday, February 25, 2011

Medical Exam

This morning we completed Lily’s medical exam for her US entrance visa.  The place was packed as usual.  But we are the only Small World family here right now so Rebecca had us in and out in about 20 minutes.  As you can see, Lily was “thrilled” to be there.  She weighed in at a whopping 16.5 pounds.

3 comments:

Aus said...

Hey - it's done - and that's all that matters - you're getting to the nitty gritty just hang in there and wait time! (Happens a lot in adoptions eh? ;)

hugs - aus and co.

Anonymous said...

How well I remember the medical exam with Annie! You are in the Home Stretch now and have two lovely assistants. I can't wait to hug you all again. I miss you!
Love, Auntie Kate

quilt'n-mama said...

It was so fun to catch up on the last few days.
Looks like things are going well! All your princesses are so beautiful!
Blessings,
gayly

 

Design by Custom Blog Designs