This morning we received the wonderful news from our agency that the CCAA has issued our Pre-Approval to bring home our sixth little ladybug. Our dossier has already been logged into the system in China so we are now waiting for them to review it and issue our final approval. After that there will be a lot more paperwork to do on the US side. If everything goes smoothly we should be able to travel to China in February or March to bring her home. Needless to say we are over the moon with excitement around here!!
So without further ado, we would like to introduce you to our newest daughter:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

.jpg)


17 comments:
Vicki - she is gorgeous! So happy for you!!!
Congratulations! Shes gorgoues.
She is so beautiful Vicki!!! I cannot wait to follow your amazing journey : )
Congrats, our little was from Nanjing too! I love NANJING what a great CITY! If you have any ?'s about nanjing just ask!
hugs
Donna
Happy to hear China agrees!! Hmmm...didn't hear the word caboose? Can't wait to follow along and wish I was there!!
Her picture just makes me smile!
Hey Vicki - HOORAH - need I say more? ;)
hugs - aus and co.
AHHHHH!!! So happy for you.. are you kidding.. the cutest girls on the planet live at your house :) and she will fit right in. too bad we missed each other in China.. who is going with you next time? Wonderful!!!
Adorable!!
You are so lucky to become the parents of this little wonder. She will fit right in with your beautiful girls. Looking forward to follow your journey.
Inge
vicki-
She is beautiful.
congratulations!
gayly
Congratulations! She is adorable!!
WOW! Fabulous news!!
She's cute as a button.
Jill
Congratulations!!! Our Nanjing princess came home almost 4 years ago! Congratulations your daughter is beautiful!
Congrats! What a teeny little cutie! What a dream!
Kelly
from www.wearegraftedin.com
I've been out of the blog world for a bit, but this is BIG news!! I just had to come over and congratulate you! She is beautiful and I hope for a speedy timeline for you!
Be blessed,
Courtney
So excited to find another nanjing mom to be. Our Nikki is 14 months in Nanjing. We are awaiting our article 5. Can you share, how do you afford to adopt so many, I would love to but not sure where the money will come from. Cara
norbycj@hotmail.com
Post a Comment