We are ready to go as soon as we have TA in hand! I have pretty much everything packed. Our passports with entrance visas are here. All I have left to do is stock up the cupboard and fridge with food for Brian and the girls at home and make our final travel arrangements. Abby has her little backpack filled with her art supplies, travel journal, and books. After waiting for what seems like forever, it is so exciting to know that we will be in China very soon.
.jpg)


8 comments:
Oh my goodness!!!!!!! I think I'm as excited as you are! I cannot wait to follow along! :)
Jill
Yeah! Glad to hear it!
Little Ruby will have her family very soon now!
Wow! I thought you were all going? Can't wait to tag along!
~~Hugs~~
Christie
I am so excited for you! Can't wait to follow along on your journey!
Blessings,
Gayly
Your daughter is angelic! I followed your link from RQ and I look forward to following your journey to China.....and I hope to be not far behind you.
Enjoy every moment!
Hi there,
Visiting your Blog for the first time today.
Your daughters as so beautiful.
Can't wait to follow your journey to Ruby.
Dawn
Canada
Hi Vicki,
Are you planning to go to YD while you are here? I want to make a trip down there before we move back to the US in August. I know director Huang will be in the US for part of April for our agency's East Meets West conference. I am so happy to see that they are letting your girl play with the Little Tikes toys that were donated! I will be following your journey. Christi in Shenzhen
So exciting! I wish you all the best!! I've been tracking your progress over on RQ, such a thrill!
Be blessed,
Courtney (in WA)
Post a Comment