Thursday, February 26, 2009

Two More Photos!!

Oh my!! How much more can my heart take today?? We just got two more photos of Ruby!! I'm not sure she is going to want to leave her SWI. Their yard has more toys than ours does!



8 comments:

Chasing Dreams Photography said...

She is just precious!!!!!!

Amie said...

Look at all that stuff she has to play with!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

She is so sweet!!! What a day you have had!! Congrats Mama!!

She is beautiful!!!

hugs~
Amie

Tiffany said...

She is just beautiful!!!!!

Not sure if I've ever left you a comment but I wanted to tell you I really enjoy your blog!!!!!

Truly Blessed said...

Oh my, she's just so beautiful.

That play equipment was purchased and installed by the Yangdong families over on the YangKids Yahoo group. One of the principals of Raising Hope Int'l is also a Yangdong Mommy and raised enough funds to have that wonderful play equipment installed.

Although this was installed after our YD girl left the SWI, I'm SO glad the kids living there have such wonderful playthings to enjoy.

Ruby is just darling, and I know you're anxious to get to her. Praying for a quick LOA/TA/CA (wherever you are in the process!)

Truly Blessed said...

Oops, should have kept reading before I left that last comment...

Here's prayers for a speedy TA for you!!

Diana of Diana Rambles said...

She is so adorable!!

Just wanted to let you know that I updated the background link on your blog. I got a widescreen monitor and recently discovered that the striped part didn't go all the way across, so I made the background wider and reloaded the link.

Diana - Custom Blog Designs

Anonymous said...

Oh she is so cute!!! I wish my hubby would let us adopt again. I so would love to have another girl. I thought one would be enough....but it just isn't. But thankfully there are people out there that share their children with the rest of us through gorgeous photos! Thanks for sharing!

Becky
mom to 4 wonderful boys and 1 wonderful girl!
www.babygirlbennett.blogspot.com

The Ordinary Horse said...

Vicki, I just caught up on the last 3 posts to your blog. Congrats on LOA and love the updated pictures of Ruby. She is adorable!! Definitely a Yangdong beauty. Can't wait to follow your trip. My Yangdong blessing was 19 months old on Gotcha Day so ask away if you have any questions. We're almost LID (in the authentication stage) for our second China adoption. This time we're adopting a beautiful 6 year old from Guilin, Guangxi Province. Keep me posted with your travel date either on the Yangdong yahoo group site or my yahoo e-mail: tobringherhome@yahoo.com

Thanks, Sarah

 

Design by Custom Blog Designs