
Thursday, February 26, 2009
Updated Photos of Ruby
Yesterday I ordered a care package to be sent to Ruby through Ann at Red Thread China. This morning I woke up to an e-mail with these two precious updated photos! Ann also got updated measurements for us. Little Miss Ruby now weighs 19.8 pounds and she is 29 inches tall. That puts her in the 5-10th percentile on the growth charts for a 15 month old. It looks like we have another little peanut on our hands.



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)


3 comments:
Oh Vicki!!!!!!!!!!!!! She is just beautiful!!!! What a wonderful surprise to wake up and find these in your inbox!!!!!!!!!!!
Happy Happy Day!!!! Can't wait till you can smooch those sweet little cheeks!
hugs~
Amie
What a GIFT!!! I know you are anxious to get on that plane and fly across the ocean to your daughter. Can't wait to see her in her mommy's arms at last :)
Terrye in FL
She is changing so much! ...and ever so beautiful! Don't you just love pictures, I can remember how great it felt to get a new picture!
You will put a beautiful smile on that precious face.
Jill
Post a Comment