Three tiny little letters that mean SO MUCH to waiting families!! This is a HUGE step forward. We are now officially approved by the Chinese government to adopt our precious little girl. Hopefully we will only have to wait a couple more months and Ruby will finally be in our arms.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

.jpg)


7 comments:
Well......it's about TIME!!! Yippee! Hope you hear something really soon! Glad to see you back in blogger land!!
~~Hugs~~
Christie
What soulful eyes! Can't wait to see you put a twinkle in them.....
Congrats on LOA!!!!
Hugs,
Jen
I am so happy for you. I'm sure that your arms are aching to hold that precious little one close. I will be praying!!!!
Terrye in FL
Woohoo! It won't be long now!! So happy for you guys, Vicki! Who is traveling this time???
Beautiful, WONDERFUL words!! Huge congratulations to you! Let's get that little one HOME!!
be blessed,
Courtney
SO happy to read your good news! I've been checking your site for a while now - but happened to miss this since I was on vacation!
SO thrilled that your moment is coming and you will hold that precious child in your arms.
Jill
So glad to read those 3 great letters. She is just so precious. Way to go Ann for getting new photos...I love her! If you have not met her, I highly recommend shopping with her. She saved us tons on some beautiful pearls. (not the average ones) She took us all around to the real markets. She was a delight.
Your family is lovely.
Blessings,
Christine
Post a Comment