As I am writing this post, our completed dossier is winging its way to China!! It should arrive there by Monday. What a relief to get this huge step out of the way. Now I get to just sit back and peacefully relax (ok, who am I trying to kid here?) while we wait for our Letter of Acceptance and Travel Approval to arrive. It's been just a little over two weeks since we saw Ruby's sweet face for the first time. Some days it seems like we have been waiting for her forever. And then on other days it seems like everything is going so fast this time around. Here's hoping that our wait for travel goes by quickly rather than slowly and that I get to add another little ladybug to my signature line very soon!
UPDATE: We received notification of our LID -- 11/25/08
9 comments:
WOOHOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
That is AWESOME!!!!!!
DOING THE HAPPY DANCE WITH YOU!
Happy Happy Day!!!
:D
Amie
Yahoo, Yippee!!! Now hurry up CCAA!!!
Oh my goodness!!!!!!!!
How wonderful -- that is the best news I've heard all day! Ok, it IS only 6 am....... it is just the BEST news!
Yay!
Jen
Oh, I did not see the last post about your PA and have been wondering about it! And now add DTC to that...Woohoo!!! Sooo happy for you, my friend!!!!!!
I'm so glad that everything is on it's way!!!! Praying for a speedy LOA and TA for you... who knows... you might make it to China before we do at the rate we are going:)
Blessings,
Gayly
Wonderful. Wonderful. Wonderful! Can't wait to see a photo...(hint,hint). Are you putting together a travel blog?? Hopefully I'll be just about five months behind you.
xxjill
Yay! I had been wondering, but could not remember your blog addy.
Let us see her as soon as you may.
Chris
Can't wait until we can see that sweet little face! :)
Terrye in FL
Yippeeeeeeee! I love the idea of adding another ladybug to your signature, now that is cute!
So excited for you, and your new little YD girl. :) Hopefully in a few weeks I will get to see her and let you know how she's keeping.
Jill xx
Post a Comment