Sunday, November 2, 2008

Halloween -- No Tricks but LOTS of Treats!

We went Trick or Treating with our friend M and her kids, the two O's, again this year. Even though the sidewalks and grass were a bit wet due to the huge rain storm earlier in the day, the evening was so much warmer than last year. The girls were successful at filling their pumpkins with more candy than an army could eat. After doing our own trick or treating, we all went back to M's house to hand out candy. The girls were just as excited to do the handing out as they were at getting candy themselves.





AND -- the biggest TREAT of all this Halloween -- we got our PA (pre-approval) from the CCAA to bring home Ladybug Princess #5!! I am not allowed to post any photos of her yet but I can tell you that she is 11 months old, absolutely darling, and waiting for us in Guangdong Province. Our dossier is being authenticated at the Chinese Consulate right now. It should be sent to China in the next couple of weeks. We have to wait for everything to be processed but I am guessing that we will travel sometime in March/April 2009 to bring her home.

3 comments:

ourchinagirls said...

OMGosh!!! Yippee!! WOW! PA so soon!!! What a TREAT!!

~~Hugs~~
Christie

Dori's Mommy (Diana) said...

What pretty princesses! Congrats on #5!!!

Truly Blessed said...

Hi Vicki,

I popped over to see your beautiful girls from the YangKids group -- what a gorgeous group of princesses you have there! I just know your new little princess is going to fit in really, really well with her older sisters!

Can't wait to see more of your beautiful family...

Kelly (aka notallboysanymore from the YangKids group)

 

Design by Custom Blog Designs