In the chair -- note all the missing upper front teeth! I gave her one last chance to change her mind. I think I secretly hoped she would. But she stayed steadfast in her decision.
The first big chop!
One very THRILLED little girl!
Yes, there were a couple of teeny tiny little mommy tears during the process. But I gotta admit that she looks pretty darn cute in her new short do. And hair always grows again, right?
.jpg)


4 comments:
Love it! And look at that joyful face at the end. What a great experience for her!
RaeAnne has donated twice now. First time I tried to talk her out of it, second time I was glad to see the long hair go!
So good to "see" the girls!!
She looks adorable! How are you guys all doing? Nikki turned 2 today, She is such a sweetheart. I am already thinking about another little girl, and praying God will open Jeff's heart to another one.... Cara
I love her cute little cute! Abigayl did something similar earlier this year, I wasn't sure about the short cut but we love it! She likes it because now she looks like "Ivy Ling" from American Girl Dolls:)
Post a Comment