Thursday, June 30, 2011

Six Ladybug Princesses Together


The SIX Ladybug Princesses -- together at last!

It seems like it took forever to get all the girls together in one photo.  Either someone was sick, or I was sick, or the camera was missing, or the baby was crying, or someone had their finger up their nose (or their sister's nose!), or . . . . . well, you get the point.

Everyone had been outside playing in the sprinklers so they are soaking wet.  No one is looking in the same direction.  But there they were, all together, and no tears in sight!  I couln't believe my luck.

Then our computer crashed.  Thankfully I had most of our documents and photos backed up so we didn't lose anything of much importance except ALL my contacts in my address book (so dear friends, please e-mail me if you haven't heard from me in a while as I have lost you all!).  I have been using our little laptop which is temperamental to say the least.  All this as an excuse for the fact that I am a bad blogger!  I really do mean to post more often -- the days just seem to get away from me!

And I realize that I need a blog update -- I don't have enough little ladybugs after my name.  Diana -- help!  I lost your contact info in the great computer crash! 

7 comments:

Kristi said...

so glad to see you back on here! Lily's hair is getting so thick!! pretty, pretty girlies :)

Sandra said...

I have recently started following your blog (not sure how I found it!) and I love it! I love your big family full of beautiful Asian girls! I was wondering what agency you are with? You can email me through my blog if you don't want to make that public.

Tina Michelle said...

Aww, beautiful photo!

Our family: said...

So beautiful to see your family growing and growing! How blessed you are! We are so excited to be adopting again also! (We are going to have a Lily too!)
Lydia

ourchinagirls said...

Looking great together!!

quilt'n-mama said...

I love the picture! THanks for your note:)
Gayly

Aus said...

So very cool!! And they are all looking the same direction - to family!!

hugs - aus and co.

 

Design by Custom Blog Designs