Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Scooter Babe

This afternoon the big girls moved all the furniture on the deck aside and created a scooter race track around the table. Not to be left out, Ruby claimed the "baby" scooter as her own. She was pleased as punch to be included in the game. As I watched I had such mixed emotions. Seeing her so happy and hearing her giggle along with her big sisters was so wonderful. But my baby just isn't a baby any longer. Yup, they grow up way too fast!

Getting the hang of this.

Oops -- maybe not quite a pro yet.

So proud of herself. Ruby thinks she is one of the big girls now!

3 comments:

Aus said...

Ya know that the look on her face IS priceless!

hugs - aus and co.

Eileen said...

Oh my! She has grown up, hasn't she?

I love the last photo where it looks like she has a little billy goat beard!

I just put up a video narrated by our little Maya. She's having a GREAT summer!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6aNUfCug3o4

Steve n Coco said...

I can't believe how much she has changed in a year! That's amazing-- what a beautiful little girl.

 

Design by Custom Blog Designs