Tuesday, May 4, 2010

RubyJane -- One Year Later

One year ago today, RubyJane Elizabeth XiaoJie became our fifth Ladybug Princess. Our lives have never been the same.

One year ago - her eyes so fully expressed her sadness. Little did she know how much she would be treasured by her new family.

Today! Oh how we all LOVE and ADORE this little one!

FIVE Ladybug Princesses

9 comments:

day by day said...

She is so sweet! Hard to believe it has been a year already!! I love that picture of all the girls together!!!

Our family: said...

Happy Gotcha Day!! I don't know if you remember us but we got our little Maylie the same wonderful day!!!

Ruby and all your daughters are absolutely breathtaking! How blessed you are! And how did her grow so long so quickly!

Beautiful family!!!!

Aus said...

She is just a joy - beautiful! Happy Gotcha Day littlest Princess!

hugs - aus and co.

Serving the King said...

Adorable! What light she has in her eyes now!! That is one loved baby! Happy Anniversary!

ourchinagirls said...

Congratulations! It's amazing what love and a family can do! When are you adding Ladybug Princess number 6?

Christie

the meaklims said...

Aww, she has blossomed. I would even recognize her now!

She's such a beautiful beautiful girl.

Happy 1 year!

Dana said...

Happy one year home Ruby! She is too adorable and looks so happy. So much has happened in one year for Makenna as well. I love seeing your beautiful family:)

Unknown said...

I seriously don't think your kids could get any cuter--oh my goodness. They are adorable! Blessings to you!
Kelly

Dawn - AB Family said...

They are all so beautiful :)

Dawn
Canada

 

Design by Custom Blog Designs