Sunday, January 10, 2010

I Goofed

Ellie's tooth was so loose that it was literally hanging sideways in her mouth. She willingly allowed me to do the quick and painless "floss around the tooth" extraction method that I have perfected over the years. Sadly, I goofed -- as her heartfelt letter to the Tooth Fairy will attest.



THREE missing teeth on top!

7 comments:

Steve n Coco said...

That is so funny!! Way to go mom :)
be blessed,
Courtney (in WA)

Eileen said...

Oh, so sad! And yet funny!

Aus said...

Well - doesn't she know that the tooth fairy generally 'pays double' when parents get involved? Isn't parent guilt a wonderful thing too? ;)

hugs - aus and co.

quilt'n-mama said...

oh vicki, I shouldn't laugh but we were fishing my niece's tooth out of the Toliet on Christmas Eve!
I need to catch up with you btw:)
Gayly

Vicki said...

So did the tooth fairy write her a note back?


So cute!
Vicki
http://www.pomafamily.blogspot.com

Amy @ Six Flower Mom said...

Funny! Grammy lost my sons first tooth in the dishwasher ... poor kids!

rachel said...

What ever happened to the string around the tooth and connect it to door knob....eek still gives me the willies just thinking about it!

 

Design by Custom Blog Designs