There is no place on earth more beautiful than Seattle on a warm sunny day! We have all really enjoyed these past few days of 80+ degree weather. We dug out the swim suits and got a little blow-up pool for Ruby to play in. I'm not sure who enjoyed it more -- Ruby or the big girls!
Splashing with big sisters

.jpg)


10 comments:
Looks like they really love their little Ruby!
I agree-- Nothing better than a warm Seattle day!! Your girls are all so gorgeous! Looks like Ruby fits right in! What a blessing.
Courtney
So sweet! ...and what a smile ruby has. :)
That sweet little smile would bring the sun out anywhere...it's so wonderful to see Ruby's happy little face at home!!!!
Terrye in FL
So nice to see them all settling in. Beautiful!
what beauty's! Love to see the older ones love on the little ones
Your family is so beautiful! Time to change that blog header and get Ruby in there :-)
susan
Vicki,
All of your girls are just gorgeous. What a lovely family you have!
Hi Vicki,
I really enjoyed reading your blog, especially those days while we were in China. It was neat seeing the pictures and reading, knowing that Sarah, Olivia, and I were there, too. I miss China and hope to go back. Tell Abby that I said Hi and give here a high-five for me.
Brian
You have the most beautiful children. What a great blog.
Post a Comment