Thursday, April 30, 2009
And We're Off!
Twelve hours from now we will be walking out the front door of our house -- heading to the airport and the first leg of the journey that will bring our precious RubyJane home from China! At times it seemed like this day would never arrive. But it is finally here and I'm sure I will not sleep a wink tonight. My next post should be from Guangzhou!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)


6 comments:
Vicky, I'm so happy for you. Can't wait to see sweet Ruby in your arms!
WhooHoo! Can't wait to travel along with you!
~~Hugs~~
Christie
I can't wait!!!!!
I am sooooooooo excited for you. Thrilled beyond words.
I will be waiting to read your posts and see the photos.
Diane
Safe flight, safe travels
Vicky, congrats and safe travels. So excited to see another Yangdong beauty, your Ruby, join her family. Keep the blog updated often!!!
Post a Comment