
Tuesday, December 16, 2008
Look at what we got!
We received the best Christmas present this morning! A dear internet friend is in China to bring her daughter home. She was allowed to photograph our Ruby! Oooh, I so want to hug this little baby and pinch those cheeks. OK, I can make it through the next three or four months of waiting to travel, I think, maybe . . . .



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)


7 comments:
OMG she is sooooooo adorable!!!!! What a cutie pie!!!
She is so precious! What a wonderful gift. I'll bet you can't wait to get over there and kiss those sweet cheeks:) Congratulations, can't wait to follow your family to China!
Renee in Washington
Vicki,
She is just as darling as she can be. What a sweet gift you got in those photos!!! Congratulations to your entire family on this most precious addition...I can't wait to follow your journey!!
Kate (April Pandas)
How precious!!! I'm sure that will be the highlight of your Christmas season :)
Terrye in FL
What an adorable baby! Looks like a keeper to me!!
WOW- What a gift!!!!!!! She is just so sweet! Thank you Thank you Thank you to whomever took these!!!
Happy Happy Day!
:D
amie
(smiling BIG)
WOW...what an awesome surprise. She is just beautiful!
Post a Comment