Our Ruby turned 13 months old today. Hopefully we won't have to miss too many more of her monthly milestones. We are on Day 12 of our official wait for LOA, with the current average around 90 days. I have been dying to post her referral photos and I just can't hold out any longer. So, without further ado, here is the little one we are so impatiently waiting for. I can hardly wait to put a smile on her face and get some pink outfits and hairbows on her!!

.jpg)


5 comments:
Oh, she is as cute as cute can be!
So cute!!!
Awe, Ruby is just PERFECT!!! She's adorable and I can't wait until she joins your family! Hurry up LOA!!!!
What a sweet little peanut! We have a LID of 7/23/2007 in the nsn program but recently joined the sn program as well. Would love to hear more about Ruby. If you get a chance, I'd love to find out more about how you got her referral...
MKRaudy(at)verizon(dot)com
Congrats!
Kelly
My niece, Katie, was adopted from YangDong SWI in November 2006. She is sitting in that same chair in her referral photo, and she was wearing the same 'boy' type romper on gotcha day!
Ruby is a cutie.
Post a Comment